lunes, 7 de marzo de 2016

Reseña: Chapter Five and the Axe-Wielding Maniac (Joshua Franklin Hill #1)

Historia corta o novelette.

Chapter Five and the Axe-Wielding ManiacChapter Five and the Axe-Wielding Maniac (Joshua Franklin Hill #1)

by  

Marie Sexton

44 pages
Published December 15th 2014 by Smashwords Edition (first published January 27th 2012)

ISBN13 9780991415380
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

bookshelves:  m-m, contemporary-fiction, w_writer, novelette-short, mxm-erotica-romance

Sweet and fun.


     “I thought you wanted to dig up my floor!” As soon as I said it, I realized I sounded defensive. I also began to wonder if “dig up my floor” sounded like a euphemism for something else entirely, and I felt myself blushing again.
     “Did you change your mind about letting me?”
     “No.”
     “Did you change your mind about the sex?”
     “No!”
     “Well then, not much reason to stay.” He turned to leave, but stopped in my door and glanced at me over his shoulder.  “Give me a call if you change your mind.”
     It wasn’t until after he left that I stopped to wonder if he was talking about the floor or the sex.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario